Cadetship Positions now available
Do you want to earn while you learn?
GRC Quantity Surveyors are proud of the long-standing opportunity we provide for students to gain valuable industry experience whilst supporting their studies.
The majority of our Directors were once GRC cadets and were given opportunities that have seen them work on some of Australia’s largest and most interesting projects and now lead a very successful cost consultancy practice.
This is your opportunity to get on-the-job training and to have your studies paid for by an organisation that believes in supporting and shaping the growth of the next generation of young, driven Quantity Surveyors.
For more information on our Cadetship Opportunity or to apply, please contact our Office Manager, Samantha Quinney, on (07) 3878 6222 or use the link below to get in touch.
What does a GRC Cadetship provide?
- Real life learning with exposure to a diverse range of sectors and clients across the Construction Industry;
- Your University fees paid;
- Flexibility to support your University timetable;
- To be part of a fantastic company culture;
- Further opportunities for professional development and mentoring from industry leaders;
- Securing your place as an employee with a nationally recognised Cost Consultancy after graduation
Who should apply?
- Current students of property or construction related degrees
What we look for in our Cadets
- Committed, team players who are eager to take on new challenges with a drive and willingness to learn;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and oral);
- Excellent attention to detail;
- Accuracy and pride in your work;
- Excellent problem solving ability.