Due to the recent growth in project pipelines across multiple sectors, GRC is seeking an experienced Quantity Surveyor (QS) to join the team on a permanent basis. The role will require a high level of technical support, contributions to business development initiatives and involvement in the governance, systems and processes at the firm. The successful candidate will use their proven methods and techniques to accurately measure, reduce and control cost during the pre-contract and post-contract stages of a project.
If you have the right skills and experience and are looking to contribute to projects across a range of sectors, then we would love to hear from you. Get in touch with us via the button below or send your application via firstname.lastname@example.org
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The preferred candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Tertiary qualifications in quantity surveying, construction management or civil engineering (Students in their final year/s of study may also be considered;
- Competent user of CostX (or other electronic measurement software);
- Enthusiasm, drive, and exceptional communication skills;
- Strong commercial acumen, particularly in cost forecasting and change management;
- Recent experience in transport and infrastructure projects; and
- Ability to work in a team and independently.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside directors of the firm who are committed to sustaining a mateship culture where our values of value, integrity, teamwork, excellence and leadership drive everything we do.
GRC provides support in the professional growth of our people, interesting and diverse work opportunities and regular team activities. They also promote a genuine work and life balance.
The company provides a supportive team environment where staff work collaboratively with their fellow employees, clients and communities to achieve more.