Due to the recent growth in project pipelines across multiple sectors, GRC is seeking to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor with a minimum of five years’ experience to join our rapidly growing team. With relevant tertiary qualifications and an understanding of change management processes and value management / optioneering, your expertise will see you assisting on the delivery of a range of project types.
A key responsibility will not only include the delivery of market-leading technical solutions but also require you to work collaboratively, providing support and guidance to junior staff members.
If you have the right skills and experience and are looking to contribute to projects across a range of sectors, then we would love to hear from you. Get in touch with us via the button below or send your application via [email protected]
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The preferred candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Detailed understanding of the quantity surveying discipline and its functions within the industry;
- 5 or more year’s Quantity Surveying experience;
- Experienced user of CostX (electronic measurement software);
- Ability to lead projects and packages of work, working within a team and independently;
- Ability to manage client expectations and maintain client relationships; and
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside directors of the firm who are committed to sustaining a mateship culture where our values of value, integrity, teamwork, excellence and leadership drive everything we do.
GRC provides support in the professional growth of our people, interesting and diverse work opportunities and regular team activities. They also promote a genuine work and life balance.
The company provides a supportive team environment where staff work collaboratively with their fellow employees, clients and communities to achieve more.
“It is rewarding to work with a diverse group of professionals who are focused on delivering project specific solutions in an environment that promote teamwork, excellence and respect.”
– Doug Fletcher, Senior Quantity Surveyor